Tuesday 12 February 2008

A trip to Paris?.. (Posted by Sofy)

So it was a typical day.. (Monday).. as usual, study, learning, eating, memalat-ing, etc etc.. The college had prepared a trip to UBD's library that pm. The whole point of us going there..well..just to hear 'taklimat' and took a tour I might say.. Heheh. Anyways, the UBD is damn huge! And they have this new upcoming buliding (sedang membuat lah).. Awu tebuat UBD ada budget aah.. Untuk college kitani inda tia ada budget! Buruk kali ah college kitani.. Aww c'mon guys, just admit it! It does look dull right? The size, the location, the colour! Mun budget cukup bah, alah UBD atu kali.. Haha I wish! No offence UBDians, its a compliment, and envy!

Okay back to the story.. We almost got lost there searching for the library... And people say Brunei is a small country.. *yeah* tell me about it! Tapi last2 tejumpa jua lah, urg Brunei kali aah heheh.

Sudah sampai sana tepaksa lah menunggu troops lain, baru buleh masuk. So while waiting for the rest, we took some pictures!



The AE students.. plus 1 CCN student *wink*


Students from CCN and MHN


Hmmm.. Something looks weird here.. Haha lui eh ko ani..



Naahhh ani lagi lului dari laki2 di atas aah.. ~Di hati mu~

Hahaha siuk eh meliat durang ani.. Ada2 saja bah.. Sapa na boring, cuba tah.. There's some more funny incidents happened jua sana. I'm not gonna tell the story.. But all I can say is it involved me (Dr Sofy), Reza (Dr Reza), Dametz (audience), and Ayang (Tumpah) hahaha jangan marah aahh.. I'm not gonna publish the story so DON'T WORRY!


Otay, so there were...I don't know, 3 or 4 floors? I'm not sure jua, lalai mengetawakan si Tumpah ah.. *chuckles* We were brought to this room called 'Viewing Room' and yeah they were some viewers... and viewees. Hehe mun teacher Shirley meliat, fail kali ih English ku.. Bah awu awu, we used that room for the briefing of the library.. Here's a picture of it..


This is the viewing room.. Kami liat TV tarus surfing jua sana.. Wait, let me break it down.. Kami liat TV, the lecturer surfed the net. He was just showing some of the sites that can be accessed for articles and journals. But honestly, I still don't get it pasal I wasn't concentrating.. Falui wah si Dametz ah, ada2 saja bunyi dibuatnya.. Mcm bunyi kucing baru bangun tidur!

Wow macam panjang sudah.. Bah I'll stop now, I hope you enjoy reading this.. And also the pictures.. Sangal sudah jariku menaip.. Ukan p*** menaip ahh.. I repeat.. JARI! Hehe otay thats all folks! Ciao~

Sofy xxoo

No comments: